- What Personal Information Do We Collect?
When you register for the Service, we collect certain personal information that you submit to us for your registration, including your name, date of birth, mobile phone number, and email address. When you use the Service, you may submit additional information to us about your prescriptions and medical condition. Your Health Plan and the Pharmacy will also provide Blue Robin with personal information about you, including your prescription and insurance information, demographic information and historical data about your prescriptions.
Some of the information that you, Your Health Plan, or the Pharmacy submits to Blue Robin, such as information about your prescriptions, is be Protected Health Information (“PHI”) protected by the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996, and the implementation regulations thereunder (“HIPAA”). For your own security and privacy you should not submit to Blue Robin any personal information that is not necessary for us to receive in order to provide the Service to you.
We may record telephone or video interactions that we have with you as part of the Service. Such recordings are used solely for performance of Services for you and for quality assurance and training purposes.
- How Do We Use the Personal Information We Collect?
We use the personal information we collect for the following purposes:
- to provide the Service to you. For example, we use your personal information to send you refill reminders and notifications and then to notify your Pharmacy when you indicate that you want to refill a prescription;
- to communicate with you by sending you periodic texts, push messages, or e-mails informing you of technical or service issues related to a service you requested. You may unsubscribe yourself from these messages as described in the “Unsubscribe” paragraph below, but please note that they are considered an essential part of the service you have chosen and you may miss important information as a result.
- to improve our Services. In particular, we analyze the technical data we collect about use of the Service to understand how Users are using the Service and to improve it.
- to create de-identified or aggregate-level data that we may publish in reports and marketing materials about the Service (“Aggregated Data”). Aggregated Data does not identify any individual User or User personal information. An example of Aggregated Data would be a finding that, says, “81% of Blue Robin Users with a refill prescription for [Drug X] refilled the prescription.”
We may use general information we have collected from third parties and associate it with your personal information in order to provide the Service to you. For example, we obtain data about prescription drugs from third party data providers. We may associate that prescription drug information with the listing of prescription drugs you are taking, and we may use that information to provide you with additional information about the medications prescribed for you and assist in providing medication adherence programs to you.
If you electronically consent to receive marketing messages from Blue Robin or to participate in a drug adherence program, we will use your personal information to send you marketing messages and to send you the messages that form part of the adherence program.
- When Do We Disclose Your Personal Information?
- We may disclose your personal information to the Pharmacy for the purposes of providing the Service, as well as in the event of an emergency.
- We may disclose limited information to Your Health Plan or the employer-sponsor of Your Health plan related to whether you have enrolled in the Service or created a Blue Robin account. However, information about your prescriptions or medical condition will not be shared with your employer or Your Health Plan, except to the extent permitted by HIPAA.
- We may disclose personal information to Blue Robin’s service providers and affiliated companies to the extent reasonably necessary to provide the Service to you. For example, if you request support from Blue Robin for a technical problem with your use of the App or Service, your support call may be handled by a Blue Robin affiliated company that will have access to your information as necessary to help you. Any service providers or affiliates who receive personal information have agreed in writing to keep the information confidential and to use it only to provide services to Blue Robin.
- We reserve the right to disclose your personal information if compelled to do so by court order or other law, or if Blue Robin believes in good faith that such disclosure is necessary to comply with law or with legal process served on Blue Robin, to protect the rights or property of Blue Robin, or to act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of Users or the public.
- Do Not Track Disclosure
Blue Robin does not track Users’ behavior across third party applications or web pages that Users access before or after using the Service, and so does not respond to a “Do Not Track” signal. No third parties may track your behavior when using the Service.
- Blue Robin’ Security Standards
Blue Robin uses reasonable industry standard security practices designed to protect your data from loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration, or destruction. To the extent your personal information constitutes PHI protected under HIPAA, Blue Robin protects PHI in accordance with the security standards required for business associates under HIPAA. Your information may be stored and processed in the United States or any other country where Blue Robin, its subsidiaries, affiliates or agents are located.
As part of the Service, you may receive SMS (Text), push, or email messages or in-app notifications regarding Blue Robin or other third party products, services, and complimentary goods.
- Updating Your Personal Information
You may update and correct your telephone number or email address at any time through the App or by contacting Blue Robin at email@example.com or (844) 447-1783.
- Unsubscribing from the Service or from Marketing Messages
You may unsubscribe from receipt of text messages at any time by texting STOP in reply to any text message from Blue Robin. You may unsubscribe from push-type messages and emails through the preference page of the App. You may unsubscribe from emails by clicking “unsubscribe” at the bottom of any email generated by Blue Robin.
You may deregister from the Service at any time by contacting the Blue Robin support desk by email or telephone.
- Effective Date