Blue Robin Users can opt-in to receive Short Message Service “SMS” notifications from various Blue Robin mobile offerings as a convenience to you. SMS notifications are provided as part of the Blue Robin Service provided to you under the Blue Robin Terms of Service. The SMS notifications are provided in accordance with and subject to these SMS Terms of Services (“SMS Terms”). SMS notifications include prescription pick-up and refill reminders, prescribed dosage reminders, health-related messages, error alerts, and promotional messages. Users can also request a prescription refill, see the status of a prescription refill or locate a nearby pharmacy. SMS notifications will be recurring in nature.
Those Users who choose to receive reminders via SMS to their mobile phones must review and agree to these additional terms of service:
- Message and data rates may apply per CCS-85 of MMA Guidelines for SMS messages. If you are receiving SMS messages from Blue Robin (“Blue Robin”, “we”, or “us”), you should check with your carrier on the price/package of SMS messages available with your rate plan. Your carrier may impose message or charge limitations on your account that are outside our control. All charges are billed by and payable to your mobile service provider.
- Alerts sent via SMS may not be delivered to you if your phone is not in range of a transmission site, or if sufficient network capacity is not available at a particular time. Even within a coverage area, factors beyond the control of your wireless carrier may interfere with message delivery, including your equipment, terrain, proximity to buildings, foliage, and weather. You acknowledge that urgent alerts may not be timely received and that your wireless carrier does not guarantee that alerts will be delivered.
- You represent that you are the owner or authorized user of the wireless device you use to subscribe for the service, and that you are authorized to approve the applicable charges.
- We will not be liable for any delays or failures in your receipt of any SMS messages, as delivery is subject to effective transmission from your network operator and processing by your mobile device. SMS message services are provided on an AS IS, AS AVAILABLE basis.
- Data sent by Blue Robin via SMS is sent using standard text protocols and any illegal interception or manipulation of such data by a third party will not be the responsibility of Blue Robin or their mobile service provider.
- We reserve the right to alter charges and/or these terms and conditions from time to time.
- Customers can send STOP to the number 62867 to stop the receipt of SMS messages at any time.
- Help is available at https://help.blue-robin.com or by sending HELP to 62867.
- Users can contact Blue Robin Mobile customer service at (844) 447-1783 toll free, or customers can send an email to email@example.com.
- The text messaging solutions provided by Blue Robin are available on all the network providers listed here. Our network provider list may change from time to time and is available upon request. Note, your network provider is not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.